Movies with Interesting Tack
Below is a list of movies that are have interesting tack on the horses.
Note, however, that just because it is pretty and interesting and in a movie,
does not mean it is accurate. Always do your research!
This listing is provided as a service to our customers. The Unicorn Woman is not responsible for the content on these movies and inclusion here does not imply an endorsement of the movies. Please use common sense, especially if letting children watch with you. Some of these are very intense (like Ben-Hur) or scary (like LOTR) and may not be suitable for all audiences.
- Ben-Hur (1959) starring Charlton Heston--Roman Chariots
- Black Stallion Returns (1983) Starring Kelly Reno--Arabian Costumes
- Hidalgo (2004) Starring Viggo Mortensen -- Arabian Costumes
- Ladyhawke (1985) starring Matthew Broderick, Rutger Hauer, & Michelle Pfeiffer--Medieval Type Costumes
- Lone Ranger (the 1950's movies/series) starring Clayton Moore--Lovely Silver Western Saddle Tack
- Lord of The Rings (2001, 2002, 2003) directed by Peter Jackson--Fantasy Tack
- Miracle of the White Stallions (1963) Directed by Arthur Hiller, Starring Robert Taylor--Spanish Riding School of Vienna Tack
- Robin Hood (1922)starring Douglas Fairbanks-Medieval type Costumes
- Shogun (1980) starring Richard Chamberlain--Japanesse type Tack
- Time Machine: When Cowboys were King (2003) by History Channel--Various Western Saddles, many the fancy Hollywood Star type
This web site is Copyright 1999-2009 Melody D. Snow. All rights reserved.